RUGGED MOBILE Systems are pleased to offer the new Arbor Gladius 8, another of Arbor’s growing line of handheld fully rugged digital devices. The Gladius 8 is an IoT (Internet of Things) tablet featuring a Quad-core Cortex™A7 processor, running the latest Android 4.4 OS, with large 7.85″ color TFT LCD display with a multi-touch projected-capacitive touchscreen, and multiple connectivity options, which along with the IP65 rating and 1.2m drop resistance make this device ideal for field workers on the go. The Gladius 8 unit is ideal for warehousing, transportation/logistics, medical, and mobile point of sale (mPOS).
• Fully rugged for warehousing / transportation / medical / mPOS applications
• MIL-STD-810G & IP-65 certified, 1.2m (4ft.) drop resistance
• 7.85” TFT color LCD 1024 x 768 XGA resolution
• Projected capacitive multi-touch panel with anti-reflection Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
• High mobility with multiple connectivities including WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN
• Built-in 1D barcode reader or 1D/2D barcode imager
• Customer replaceable battery with optimized battery life up to 10 hours
• Wireless charge supported
• G-sensor, gyroscope, light sensor, E-compass, GPS navigation & barometer
• System access control via RFID & NFC reader
|Physical||Dimension – 145.0×218.0x19.8mm / Weight – 550g|
|Display||7.5” TFT LCD (1024 x 768)|
|Processor||MTK MT8382 Quad-core Cortex™A7 1.3GHz CPU|
Supplying Tough Technology
RUGGED MOBILE Systems supply an extensive range of powerful and flexible mobile computer solutions. We can help you to improve performance in a wide range of areas using Android, Windows and iOS.
Our products include Rugged PDA’s, Rugged Handheld Computers, and Rugged Tablet PC’s that provide mobile solutions for industry, Government, Military, Utilities, Field Service, Emergency Services, Public Safety, Transportation and Logistics organisations worldwide.