Panasonic CF-54 Mk5 Notebook with Windows 8.1 Pro, Full HD with optional Touch screen, magnesium chassis, user replaceable battery and user replaceable storage is the thinnest and lightest 14″ semi-rugged Toughbook ever built, but doesn’t compromise on durability, with an unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength and spill resistant keyboard & touchpad area.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
- Intel Core i5-5300U vPro Processor
- Windows 8.1 Pro 14″ IPS Full HD (1920 ×1080 pixels) Active Matrix (TFT) LCD
- glove-enabled capacitive touchscreen* (up to 1.000cd/m 2 )
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 2.1kg and 29.8mm)
- 4GB RAM (max. 16GB) and
- 128GB SSD (500GB HDD / 256GB SSD is optional)
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and SD card slot as standard Flexible configuration area* (DVD or 2nd battery or Smartcard reader or PC card) True serial port**, VGA** and 4G LTE*
|Physical||Dimension – 345x272x29.8mm / Weight – 2.1Kg|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-5300U vPro|
|RAM / Storage||
4GB DDR3 / 128GB SSD