With resistance to drops of up to 3m to concrete, the Toughpad Panasonic FZ-E1 ATEX Tablet goes beyond MIL-STD-810G specifications to assure reliability. Fully sealed against dust and submersible in up to 1.5 meter of water for up to 30 minutes, meeting IP68 certification requirements. The Panasonic FZ-E1 ATEX Rugged Tablet can operate in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 60°C thanks to a built-in heater, and is also tested for resistance to impact, shock, vibration, altitude and extreme humidity.
The devices’ numerous unique enterprise-grade features include a sunlight-readable, anti-reflective HD (1280×720) 10-point capacitive, toughened multi-touchscreen display that works even with heavy gloves. It includes a rain-sensing feature that allows for single touch use even in pouring rain. In addition to an 8MP rear camera with bright LED flash and a 1.3MP front camera, configuration options are available such as an integrated 1D/2D barcode reader and a gadget expansion facility allows enterprises to customise the ideal tool for their workforces. Programmable, function buttons make customising the device for one touch access to favourite applications easy to achieve.
• Operating System: Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld
• Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon MSM8974AB 2.3GHz Quad Core
• Rugged Durability: MIL-STD-810G certified; tested for 3m drops to concrete; IP68 certified fully sealed design (sealed against dust and submersible in water), operating temperature range of -20°C to 60°C
• Handheld Portability: 30.9mm / 1.2inch thin (standard configuration)
• Industry-Leading Battery Life: Fully charged standard battery offers standby time up to 1,000 hours, talk time up to 23 hours and up to 14 hours of continuous data access depending on usage conditions. Hot Swap functionality allows the main battery to be swapped without powering down.
• Enterprise-Grade Display: 5-inch sunlight-readable, anti-reflective HD (1280×720) LCD with high-sensitivity 10-point capacitive multitouch input. Glove and rain mode features are also included
• Storage and Memory: 32 GB flash memory with 2GB RAM; and micro SDXC card slot (max. 64GB)
• Connectivity & I/O: 4G LTE/3G/GPRS (voice and data); standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, standalone GPS, Bluetooth® v4.0 (Class 1) and micro USB 2.0; optional integrated 1D/2D barcode reader
• Camera: 8MP rear camera with auto focus and LED light; 1.3MP front camera
• Security: FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
• Warranty: The Toughpad FZ-E1 is backed by the industry’s most comprehensive 3-year warranty and customer support
|Physical||Dimension – 6.5″x3.4″x1.2″ / Weight – 0.94lb|
|Display||5” High Definition (1280 x 720)|
|Processor||Qualcomm MSM8974AB 2.3GHz Quad-core|