Introducing the Tetratab Casepad – A super rugged tablet available in both 8 and 10 inch that is ideal for the mobile worker. Running full Windows 8.1 and engineered to meet IP65 and survive 1.8m drop tests, the Tetratab Casepad is designed to be a truly mobile device. Featuring a removable full shift battery, an 8MP camera, 4G connectivity and a high resolution display, the tablet is designed to allow users to access their work at any time, in any environment.
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8.1 – latest operating system
- HIGH RESOLUTION SCREEN – 8.3” or 10.1” options – with FHD resolution (1920 x 1200).
- CAPACITIVE TOUCH-SCREEN – supports multi-finger input as well as thin-tip passive and active pens.
- LATEST MOBILE INTEL ATOM™ CHIPSET Z3740 – quad-core processor. Superior performance.
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION – LTE/4G/3G/GPRS – WiFi a/b/g/n Intel Wireless Display, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS.
- HEAVY DUTY SWAPPABLE BATTERY – supports full shift working up to 10 hours (even with WiFi, video playback, and cellular connectivity enabled). Users can also access the battery compartment and switch to a fresh battery at any time without any special tools.
- INTEGRATED NFC – allow easy accessory pairing, reading RFID tags, e.g. like in smart card badges for employee identification, but it contains also secure element enabling more advanced use cases.
|Physical||Dimension – 1920 x 1200mm|
|Display||8.3″ or 10.1″ Transflective TFT LCD|
|Storage Capacity||64GB MicroSD|