Arbor Gladius GT78-V
• Screen Size - 7.85” TFT LCD
• Cpu - Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 1.3GHz
• OS - Android™ 7.0
• IP Rating - IP65
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
RUGGED MOBILE Systems are pleased to offer the new Arbor Gladius GT78-V, another of Arbor's growing line of handheld fully rugged digital devices. The GladiusGT78-V is a rugged handheld device, ideal for invehicle use, featuring a Quad-core ARM rocessor, running Android 7.0 OS, with large 7.85" color TFT LCD display with a multi-touch projected-capacitive touchscreen, and multiple connectivity options, which along with IP65 rating and 1.2m drop resistance make this device ideal for field workers on the go. The Gladius GT78-V unit is ideal for warehousing, transportation/logistics, medical, and mobile point of sale (mPOS).
- 7.85” TFT color LCD 1024 x 768 HD resolution with P-cap Multi-Touch
- Embedded 1D/2D barcode imager and 5MP front camera and 13MP AF rear camera with flashlight
- Field replaceable battery with optimized battery life up to 8 hours
- High mobility with multiple-connectivity including WLAN, BT and WWAN
- MIL-STD-810G compliant, 1.2m (4ft.) drop resistance
- Fully rugged IP65 enclosure to protect from dust and water.
|Physical||Dimension - 145.0x218.0x19.8mm / Weight - 550g|
|Display||7.85” TFT LCD (1024 x 768)|
|Processor||Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 1.3GHz|