Juniper Systems Geode GNS2
• Bluetooth 4.0 - Class 1 - Long Range
• IP Rating - IP68
• Weight - 360g
• Serial Baud Rates: 4800-115200
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Introducing the Geode GNS2 Sub-meter GPS Receiver with MFi certification for iPhone and iPad
Same great device, even greater connectivity
Juniper Systems is excited to introduce the next evolution of the Geode™ Sub-meter GPS Receiver, the GNS2. This new release of the Geode now features connectivity with a range of iPhone and iPad devices providing you with an even more versatile and powerful tool. This is made possible by the Geode’s new MFi certification. The Geode GNS2 retains all the features of the original Geode while adding support for connectivity for Apple® devices.
The Geode GNS2 is currently compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd Generation), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad (6th Generation), iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st Generation). The Geode GNS2 continues to be compatible with a wide range of Windows®, Windows Embedded, and Android™ devices.
Geode GNS2 Features:
- SUB-METER ACCURACY – Collect precision GNSS data with your handheld device
- REAL-TIME DATA – Multiple correction sources provide precise, real-time data
- JUNIPER RUGGED™ – IP68-rated and designed to withstand harsh environments
- AFFORDABLE – Professional accuracy at a budget-friendly price
- COMPACT SIZE – Small and lightweight for all-day use
- OPEN INTERFACE – Works with Juniper Systems’ handhelds, and a wide range of Windows, Android, iPhone, and iPad devices
- SIMPLE TO USE – Intuitive and easy operation, one-button simplicity
- ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE – Ideal for long workdays
|Physical||Dimensions - 111x111x43mm / Weight - 360g|
|Accuracy||SBAS (WAAS): <30 cm horizontal RMS (<60 cm 2DRMS)|
|Battery||6000 mAh Li-ion (10 hours)|