Arbor Gladius GT-500
• Screen Size - 5“ TFT LCD
• Cpu - Quad Core 1.3GHz
• OS - Android 7.0
• IP Rating - IP67
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Looking for a rugged Android tablet for work? Look no further than the Gladius GT-500. Engineered by Arbor, the Gladius GT-500 spares no expense on quality components. Built-in features include an Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, GPS and Barometer. On-the-go employees will appreciate the Gladius GT-500 1.5m drop-resistant capabilities. This rugged Android tablet includes a built-in microphone, speaker, FM reader and a 3.5mm headphone/microphone jack.
Take crystal-clear 13 megapixel photos with the rear camera, and 2 megapixel photos with the front camera. The Gladius GT-500 also supports NFC for reading Near-Field Communication chips. 802.11n WiFi is supported. The GT-500-2D includes built-in support for 1D/2D barcode scanning with a dedicated scanning button on the side.
- Support Android 7.0
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 1.3GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC
- Multiple Connectivity including WLAN, WWAN, Bluetooth, NFC and 2G/3G/LTE
- WorldMode modem capability (Support FDD/TDD-LTE, WCDMA, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE)
- IP67 rated water and dust resistance
- Drop proof: Up to 1.5m
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, GPS & Barometer
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode reader
|Physical||Dimension - 85x165.8x23.1 / Weight - 385g|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
5“ TFT LCD, 720x1280 - 500 NITS