NEXCOM NISE 50-GCIoT
• Cpu - Intel Atom® E3826, 1.46GHz
• Memory - On-board 2GB DDR3L 1066/1333 RAM
• Storage - 16G mSATA SSD installed
• Google Cloud IoT Core and Cloud IoT Edge
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The NISE 50-IoT series is designed to acquire data from PLCs or devices in the field, and upload or push it to Google Cloud (Google Cloud IoT Core and Cloud IoT Edge - Service of reliable and secure bidirectional communications between IoT devices and cloud).
The NISE 50 GCIoT Ready IIoT Gateway can also perform simple logic control with its own compute resources. With this acquired data, it can help users improve their process parameters or predict the machine’s maintenance schedule to reduce down time. IoT-Studio, which is a built-in application, speeds up the development and reduces time to deployment.
- Google Cloud IoT Ready i4.0 IoT Gateway
- Easy connectivity via IoT studio, drag-and-drop managing data flow.
- Connecting Max. 5 devices via Modbus TCP/RTU protocol for data acquisition.
- Support wired or wireless cloud connectivity via publish-subscribe-based MQTT protocol.
- Open architecture support both Windows-based and Ubuntu-based IoT Gateway
|CPU||Intel Atom® E3826, 1.46GHz|
|Memory||On-board 2GB DDR3L 1066/1333 RAM|
|Storage||16G mSATA SSD installed|
3 x mini-PCIe socket for optional Wi-Fi/3.5G modules
ATX power on/off switch
1 x Storage, 2 x GPIO programmable LED
1 x SIM card holder
2 x Intel® I210-AT GbE LAN ports1 x HDMI display output
4 x USB 2.02 x Antenna holes for optional Wi-Fi/3.5G antenna
3 x COM for DB9 connector
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB Entry 64-bit
Ubuntu 14.04.5 64-bit
IoT Studio with dashboard
OPC UA Server (NISE 50-GCP-UB only)
Modbus TCP & Modbus RTU - Most common communication protocoConnect up to 5 devices maxMQTT - A lightweight messaging protocol & Push data or message to the cloud or database
OPC UA client - for getting data from the device
OPC UA server - (NISE 50-GCP-UB support) for access and display data to HMI (NISE 50-GCP-UB only)
Dimensions: 162mm(W) x 26mm(H) x 150mm(D) without wall-mount bracket
CE, FCC Class A, UL/cUL