Nexcom nROK 1020
• Dimensions - 185x120x45mm
• Cpu - Intel Atom® x5-E3930
• OS - Windows 10
• Memory - Up to 16GB
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom nROK 1020 offers a compact, rugged and entry-level railway computer with Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor dual core 1.8GHz, is designed for the harsh railway related applications. Because of the compact design, it is easy to be located without compromising its features.
Adopting a lock concept, LAN, Power-in and Audio, are all designed against vibration and shock impact. An advanced GPS receiver supports GPS/Glonass/QZSS/Galileo/Beidou and optional dead reckoning module is also available.
Thanks to 2 mini-PCIe socket, the nROK 1020 is perfectly suited for wireless applications, such as WLAN and WWAN data and voice transmission. With external SIM socket, it allows users to access SIM card conveniently. 12VDC output can be provided for external display with easy power wire arrangement. The nROK 1020 is very suitable for Passenger Information Systems, Automatic Fare Collections and digital radio data/voice transmission applications.
- Compact and fanless design
- Built-in GPS receiver with optional dead reckoning function
- Variety of wireless communication options
- Smart power management with Ignition on/off delay via software control and low voltage protection
- Wide range DC input from 9~36V
- EN50155 Class TX conformity
- Compliance to EN45545-2
- 5 x RS232 and 2 x RS485
|Physical||Dimension - 185x120x45mm|
|Processor||Intel Atom® x5-E3930|
|RAM||2GB DDR3 1333MHz SODIMM with ECC|