Nexcom nROK 5500
• Weight - 14.5Kg
• Cpu - Intel® Core™ i7 3517UE
• OS - Windows 10
• Memory - 2GB
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom nROK 5500 series is targeted for the rolling stock/ rail market with special design scheme to meet the criteria of installation in the vehicle on the rolling stock. They pass numerous environmental tests and conform with EN50155. Rapid transit system, metropolitan rail, commuter rail, high speed rail, tram, and train will all make the best use of the nROK.
The nROK 5500 series also offer a powerful computing platform with rack mount form factor for installing into cabinets. It is packed with eight PoE LAN ports and multiple storage bays with SATA interface and RAID capability for large media program. I/O connections are securely fixed with locks, averting system breakdown caused by loose ends. Wireless communication design is reserved to support GPS function and Wi-Fi and WWAN connection.
- High performance processor with Intel® Core™ i7 3517UE
- Fanless and rugged design (IP40)
- Support ignition signal for delay-time control
- Support software base RAID 0/1/5/10
- Isolation RS-232/422/485 and GPIO
- 4 Removable 2.5" SSD tray (3 HDD tray for optional)
- DC power input with isolated protection
- Support 8 channels POE with IEEE802.3af for optional
- Support one PCI express x8 expansion slot for optional
- EN50155 conformity
|Physical||Dimension - 482.6x400x88mm|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7 3517UE|
|Memory||2GB DDR3 1333 SO-DIMM|