Nexcom nROK 5300
• Weight - 14.3Kg
• Cpu - Intel® Core™ i5 3610ME
• OS - Windows 10
• Memory - 2GB
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom nROK 5300 series is targeted for the rolling stock/ rail market, designed to meet the criteria for installation in-cab on the rolling stock. The nROK 5300 pass numerous environmental tests and are EN650155 compliant. Rapid transit system, metropolitan rail, commuter rail, high speed rail, tram, and train will all make the best use of nROK.
The nROK 5300 series offers a powerful computing platform with rack mount form factor to install in the cabinet. With eight PoE LAN ports and multiple storage bays with SATA interface and RAID capability for large media program. I/O connections are securely fixed with locks, preventing system breakdown caused by loose ends. Wireless communication design is reserved to supports GPS function and Wi-Fi and WWAN connection.
- High performance processor with Intel® Core™ i5 3610ME
- Fanless and rugged design
- Support ignition signal for delay-time control
- Support software base RAID 0/1/5/10
- Isolation RS-232/422/485 and GPIO
- 4 Removable 2.5" SSD tray (3 HDD tray for optional)
- DC power input with isolated protection
- Support 8 channels POE with IEEE802.3af for optional
- Support one PCI express x8 expansion slot for optional
- EN50155 conformity
|Physical||Dimension - 482.6x400x88mm|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5 3610ME|
|Memory||2GB DDR3 1333 SO-DIMM|