• Dimensions - 165x58.8x139.6mm
•Architecture - Unmanaged GbE switch
• PoE - 8 x 10/100/1000 base-T
• Standard Compliance - IEEE 802.3af PSE, Total 60W
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VES30-8S mobile PoE switch is designed for telematics applications in harsh environments with fanless enclosure. It provides 9 Giga bit Fast Ethernet ports including 8 IEEE 802.3af compliance PoE ports to transfer large amounts of video streaming, voice and critical data across Ethernet network smoothly and quickly.
As the power source from a vehicle is unstable by nature, the mobile PoE switches support a wide voltage input range of 9VDC to 36VDC and provide smart power management with low battery voltage protection, power-on and power-off delay timer, and auto ignition power on/off functions. These unique features can secure reliable operation and prevent premature failure of both the PoE switches and vehicle.
The VES30-8S is encased in a fanless dustproof enclosure and can operate under shock, vibration, and temperature extremes from -30 to 70°C. The mobile PoE switches are also small in size and support din rail mounting for ease of installation with PD devices such as IP cameras and Wi-Fi access points.
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE port (802.3af compliance)
- 15.4W at 48VDC for each PoE port
- Low battery voltage protection
- CE/FCC, E13 mark certification
- Wide power input range 9 ~ 36VDC
- -30 ~ 70°C operating temperature
- Ignition power on/off support
- Power on/off delay time setting
|Architecture||Unmanaged GbE Switch|
|PoE||8 x 10/100/1000 base-T|