Nexcom VMC 110/111
• Display - 7" TFT LCD (1024x 600)
• Cpu - ARM® Cortex®-A9 Processor
• OS - Android 5.1
• IP Rating - IP54
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VMC 110/ 111, is an 7-inch all-in-one mobile data terminal, targeting the fleet management, transportation and logistics industries. With compact, rugged design and flexible expansion capability it is perfect for limited space in driver cab and ideal where wireless communication is required.
The VMC110/111 are capable of supporting GPS, Dead Reckoning, Wifi, 3G and LTE. Besides, VMC 110/111 works on the both of Android and Linux operating systems, which are the main stream of operating system in the future. 7" 1024 x 600 resolution with 500nits brightness and resistive touch is suitable on the driver cabinet. Abundant I/O support, such as 2 x CAN bus 2.0B, OBDII/J1939, RS232, RS485, USB, GPIO, LAN… can help to get real-time vehicle information and connect with different sensors or equipment, such as ticketing machine, RFID scanner.
The VMC 110/111 with Android and Linux platform is no doubt suitable to implement into various truck, forklift, crane applications in ports, transportation and logistic applications.
- 7" 1024 x 600 TFT LCD monitor with resistor touch screen
- ARM® Cortex®-A9 Dual Core Processor with 1GHz frequency
- Compact and fanless design
- On screen F1 ~ F5 programmable function keys
- Linux and Android operating system
- GPS/Wi-Fi/3G/LTE supported (Dead Reckoning included)
- iButton & RFID for ID identification
- Dual CAN Bus 2.0B
- OBDII (ISO15765-4)/SAE J1939 protocol
- Wide Range DC input from 9 ~ 36V
- SW Utility for function demonstration on Android platform
|Display||7" TFT LCD (1024x 600)|
|Processor||ARM® Cortex®-A9 Dual Core Processor with 1GHz|