Nexcom VMC 4020-4A0/4A1
• Physical - 340x262x87 mm
• Cpu - Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor, 1.6GHz
• OS - Win 10/ Linux
• IP Rating - IP65
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VMC 4020, 12.1-inch al- in-one robust vehicle mount computer, is designed for warehoussing, ports, logistics and material handling markets. It implements the latest Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor (codename Apollo Lake) on both of Windows and Linux platforms, and offers optional to complete IP or non-completer IP solution.
The VMC4020 is able to support analog camera x 3 for security activities and takes less than 1 second to spresent video content. Tje PoE 802.3af/at is ideal for IP cameras. Back-up battery can help to back up data when car battery power is ceased. LCD panel with 1,200nits guarantees sunlight-readability.
The wide-range power input (9V~60V) allows VMC4020 to be suitable for various facilities and vehicles. The design of mini PCIe slots x 4 and one expansion slot provides flexibility for a range of uses.
- 12.1" XGA TFT LCD monitor with 5-wire resistive touch
- Built-in Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor, 1.6GHz
- Aluminum die-casting and fanless design
- Analog camera x 3 (CVBS)
- Ether of completer IP65 housing, or IP65 housing without I/O part
- Automatic/manual brightness control
- Isolated CANBus 2.0 x 2
- 10/100/1000Mhz for independent ethernet x 2
- On screen F1 ~ F10 programmable function keys
- Military standard for vibration and shock
- UPS Battery & PoE 802.3af/at (optional)
- iButton and RFID for ID identification
- Micro SIM x 2
- Wide range DC input from 9V ~ 60V DC in
- Sunlight readable capability: 1,200nits LCD brightness
- One expansion port reserved
- Operating system: Windows and Linux
|Physical||Dimension - 340x262x87mm|
|Processor||Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor, 1.6GHz|
|RAM||One DDR3L SO-DIMM slot (up to 8GB)|