Nexcom VTC 1021-BK & 1021-C2K
• Weight - 1.7Kg
• Cpu - Intel Atom® x5-E3940
• OS - Windows 10
• Memory - 2GB to 8GB
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VTC 1021-BK & VTC 1021-C2K feature next generation Intel Atom® x5-E3940 quad core 1.8GHz processor, with powerful graphic and multimedia enhancement. The VTC 1021 is packed rugged, fanless, and 1 DIN compact enclosure for the vehicles with limited space to locate the computer system. On board CAN 2.0B and optional OBD interface (SAE J1939) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management. An advanced GPS receiver supports GPS/Glonass/QZSS/Galileo/Beidou and optional dead reckoning is also available. VTC 1021 features WLAN and WWAN wireless data and voice connectivity. With dual SIM external access design, it allows user to access SIM card conveniently.
Dual PoE functions (VTC1021-C2K only) are suited for most PoE devices, including wireless access points, as well as IP cameras. Additional 12VDC output can be provided for external display with easy power wire arrangement. VTC 1021 keeps the flexibility to meet different demands for telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management, dispatching system and mobile video surveillance.
- Intel Atom® x5-E3940 processor quad core 1.8GHz
- Built-in U-blox M8N GPS, optional dead reckoning support
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. optional OBD2 SAE J1708/ SAE J1939
- 2 x POE support, total 60W (VTC1021-C2K only)
- 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet with LED
- 3 x DI and 3 x DO support
- Smart power management with Ignition on/ off delay via software control and low voltage protection
- Variety of wireless communication options
- Certified by CE/FCC/E13 mark
|Physical||Dimension - 180x180x50mm / Weight - 1.7Kg|
|Processor||Intel Atom® x5-E3940|
|RAM||1 x 2GB DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 8GB|