Nexcom VTC 1020
• Weight - 1.0Kg
• Cpu - Intel Atom® x5-E3930
• OS - Windows 10
• Memory - 2GB to 8GB
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
VTC 1020, a compact, rugged and entry-level vehicle computer with Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor dual core 1.8GHz, is designed for the harsh in-vehicle environment. Because of the compact design, it is especially for the vehicles with limited space to locate the computer system, but without compromising with its space to scarify its features.
VTC 1020 has on board CAN 2.0B and optional OBD interface (SAE J1939) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management. An advanced GPS receiver supports GPS/Gloness/QZSS/Galileo/Beidou and optional dead reckoning module is also available. VTC 1020 features WLAN and WWAN wireless data and voice connectivity. With external SIM socket, it allows user to access SIM card conveniently. 12VDC output can be provided for external display with easy power wire arrangement. VTC 1020 keeps the flexibility to meet different demands for telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management and patching system.
- Compact and fanless design
- Built-in GPS receiver with optional dead reckoning function
- Variety of wireless communication options
- Built-in CAN bus 2.0B. Optional OBD SAE J1939
- Wide range DC input from 9~36V
- Smart power management with Ignition on/off delay via software control and low voltage protection
- Certified by CE/FCC/E13 mark
- 5 x RS232 and 2 x RS485
- Video Out - HDMI / VGA
|Physical||Dimension - 185x120x45mm / Weight - 1.1Kg|
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ processor x5-E3930|
|RAM||1 x 2GB DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 8GB|