Nexcom VTC 7120-BK
• Weight - 3.25Kg
• Cpu - Intel Celeron 847E 1.1GHz
• OS - Windows 7 Pro
• Memory - 2GB (upto 8GB)
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Nexcom VTC 7120-BK, adopting the high performance processor, Intel® Celeron® is a new generation of VTC series. In additional to keep the advantage of existing VTC series, it offers dual LAN ports for redundancy, two high speed interface for storage, 2.5" SATA and CFast.
The storage is easily accessible from the front side for maintenance concern. Furthermore, it offers the OBDII for heavy duty truck such as SAE J1939/ J1708 and support 4 digital input and 4 digital output for device connectivity. With the rich features, Nexcom VTC 7120-BK can satisfy your demand in vehicle applications.
- Build-in Intel® Celeron® Processor 847E 1.1GHz
- Support two Ethernet LAN ports
- Removable 2.5" SSD tray and CFast slot
- Optional OBDII in support of SAE J1939 or J1708
- Support two SIM card slots
- PCI-104 socket
- 9~36V wide range DC power input
- Smarter power management and low voltage protection
- Support 4 digital input and 4 digital output
- Rugged fanless design to meet MIL standard
- Internal wireless communication (3.5G, GSM/ GPRS, WLAN, BT)
- Wake on RTC/SMS via WWAN module
|Physical||Dimension - 260x176x66.5mm / Weight - 3.25Kg|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® Processor 847E 1.1GHz|
|RAM||One 204-pin DDR3 1333MHz SO-DIMM slot (up to 8GB)|