Nexcom VTC 7200
• Weight - 2.5Kg
• Cpu - Intel Core Dual Core, 1.7GHz
• OS - Windows 10/ 7 / 8/ XP/ Linux
• Memory - 2GB (upto 16GB)
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VTC 7200 features powerful new generation Intel® Core™ processor i3-4010U. Its CPU performance gives the users the ability to adapt to what they need in any telematics application. The Intel® HD graphics 5000 engine allows users to fully take advantage of the VTC 7200 to achieve smooth, seamless and stunning graphic performance on 3 different video outputs (VGA, DP, LVDS).
The VTC 7200 is equipped with 2 externally accessible SSD/HDD trays; users can easily download or upload the data on other devices by just removing the storage devices from the VTC 7200.
By integrating the variety of I/O ports and 4 x mini-PCIe sockets expansibility, the VTC 7200 is not only suitable for video surveillance application, but also can meet the demand for other telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management and dispatching systems. With dual SIM card support, the VTC 7200 allows three SIM cards to backup each other for better connectivity quality through software.
In addition, three SIM cards plus dual WWAN modules architecture can increase the bandwidth for a faster data transfer speed. The VTC 7200 also supports two-way Voice communication. Equipped with intelligent power management, VTC 7200 can be 'waked on ignition', RTC timer or SMS/Ring remotely.
- Intel® Core™ processor dual core i3-4010U
- Three SIM cards + dual WWAN modules support
- Dual accessible & hot swappable SATA 3.0 SSD/HDD (RAID 0/1)
- Built-in u-blox NEO-M8N module, optional Dead Reckoning support
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional CAN/OBDII module
- Wake on RTC/SMS via WWAN module
- Voice communication via WWAN module
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- 4 x mini-PCIe socket rich expansion capability
|Physical||Dimension - 260x206x79.5mm / Weight - 2.5Kg|
|Processor||Intel Core Dual Core i3-4010U, 1.7GHz|
|RAM||2 channel 204-pin DDR3L SO-DMIM 1333/1600MHz
up to 16GB, default 2GB.