Nexcom VTC 7210
• Weight - 2.5Kg
• Cpu - Intel Core Dual Core 1.9GHz
• OS - Windows 8, WES8
• Memory - 2GB (upto 16GB)
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VTC 7210 features powerful new generation Intel® Core™ processor i5-4300U. This CPU performance gives the users the ability to adapt to what they need in any telematics applications. Its Intel® HD graphics 5000 engine allows users to fully take advantage of the VTC 7210 to achieve smooth, seamless and stunning graphic performance on 3 different video outputs (VGA, DP, LVDS).
The VTC 7210 is equipped with 2 externally accessible SSD/HDD trays; users can easily download or upload the data on other devices by just removing the storage devices from the VTC 7210. By integrating the variety of I/O ports and 4 x mini-PCIe sockets expansibility,
In addition to video surveillance applications, the VTC 7120 also meets demands of other telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management and dispatching system. With dual SIM cards support, the VTC 7210 allows three SIM cards backup each other for a better connectivity quality by software.
In addition, three SIM cards plus dual WWAN modules architecture can increase the bandwidth for a faster data transfer speed. The VTC 7210 also supports two-way voice communication. Equipped with intelligent power management, the VTC 7210 can be 'waked on ignition', RTC timer or SMS/Ring remotely.
- Intel® Core™ processor dual core i5-4300U
- Three SIM cards + dual WWAN modules support
- Dual accessible & hot swappable SATA 3.0 SSD/HDD (RAID 0/1)
- Built-in u-blox NEO-M8N module, optional Dead Reckoning support
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional CAN/OBDII module
- Wake on RTC/SMS via WWAN module
- Voice communication via WWAN module
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- 4 x mini-PCIe socket rich expansion capability
|Physical||Dimension - 260x206x79.5mm / Weight - 2.5Kg|
|Processor||Intel Core Dual Core i5-4300U 1.9GHz|
|RAM||2 channel 204-pin DDR3L SO-DMIM 1333/1600MHz
up to 16GB, default 2GB.