Panasonic Toughbook FZ-G1 Mk5 mPOS solutions
• Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) solution for FZ-G1 tablet
• Countertop Retail Cradle for FZ-G1 tablet
• FZ-G1 OS - Windows 10 Pro
• FZ-G1 IP Rating - IP65
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Looking for a Point of Sale workstation for your rugged tablet or to take payments outdoors or at table side?
Why not consider the Toughbook FZ-G1mk5 tablet with mPOS solution that attaches to rear of your device and holds the Veriphone e355 or Ingenico payment (PED) terminals allowing you to take payments on-the-go.
There's also the FZ-G1Mk5 Countertop Retail Cradle, that's ideal for a range of fixed or mobile point of sale applications:
- The retail cradle converts the Toughpad FZ-G1 into a full POS workstation
- Space efficient
- Horizontal or vertical usable
- Tilt from 20°up to 80°
- Swivel angle 270°
- Dedicated POS ports: 2x COM, 2x powered USB (12V & 24V)
- FZ-G1 can be locked
- Compatible to existing 3rd party POS infrastructure like cash drawers, printers and payment terminals
- Customer selected color on project basis
The fully rugged Toughbook FZ-G1 Mk5 tablet running Windows 10 Pro sets the benchmark for outdoor viewable tablets making it ideal for field workforces in outdoor scenarios. With its capacitive, 10-finger multi-touch display and digitizer pen and flexible configurable ports this device can be used to view high definition documentation and images in the field whilst benefitting from connectivity options to ensure data is always available when needed. The flexible configuration port gives business users the legacy port options they require in a compact, fully rugged and lightweight form factor.
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro™ processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel HD graphics 520
- Next generation IPSα outdoor display technology
- 10.1" high brightness WUXGA (1920x1200) display (up to 800cd/m²)
- Capacitive 10 finger multi-touchscreen + digitizer
- 180cm shock resistant*
- Water and dust resistant (IP65)*
- Up to 14 hours battery life with user replaceable battery
- Optional Hot swap function
- Flexible configuration port (serial, LAN, micro SD or USB 2.0)
- Lightweight design - weights approx. 1,1kg
- 3 year standard warranty