The Android-powered Arbor Gladius 5, provides an interesting, elegant-but-rugged “phablet” handheld entirely suitable for emerging Internet of Things projects, but also as a technologically advanced multi-purpose handheld for numerous warehousing, transportation, healthcare, mobile Point of Sale and general industrial and enterprise deployments.
The Arbor Gladius 5 offers a large, bright, sharp (270 dpi) 5.5-inch capacitive multi-touch display. The replaceable battery lasts a full shift. There are dual SIMs for those who need to use multiple networks. With choice of laser scanning or 2D imaging plus a 13-megapixel documentation camera. The Gladius 5 survives 5-foot drops, can operate in icy cold and blistering heat, and its IP65 sealing means it can withstand dust and rain.
Gladius 5 Features:
- Fully rugged for warehousing / transportation / medical / mPOS applications
- MIL-STD-810G & IP-65 certified, 1.5m (5ft.) drop resistance
- 5.5” TFT color LCD 1280 x 720 HD resolution
- Projected capacitive multi-touch panel with anti-reflection Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- High mobility with multiple connectivities including WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN
- Built-in 1D barcode reader or 2D barcode imager
- Field replaceable battery with optimized battery life up to 8 hours
- Wireless charge supported
- G-sensor, gyroscope, light sensor, E-compass, GPS navigation & barometer
- System access control via RFID & NFC reader
|Physical||Dimension – 84.0×175.6×15.9mm / Weight – 280g|
|Display||5.5” TFT LCD (1280 x 720)|
|Processor||MTK MT6589 Quad-core Cortex™A7 1GHz CPU|