The Getac Z710-Ex ATEX Tablet offers an explosive atmosphere ATEX Zone 2 /22 certified Android tablet PC. With 5 megapixel camera auto-focus camera as standard and optional 1D/2D Imager barcode reader, HF RFID reader the Getac Z710-Ex ATEX Zone 2 Android Tablet is an ideal tool to capture a wider range of data on the move in ATEX Zone 2/22 explosive atmospheres.
GPS, 3.5G WWAN (HSPA+) for voice communication as well as WiFi and Class 2 Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, combine to provide faster, more reliable speeds for efficient data delivery in real time.
Integrated with dedicated SiRFstarIVTM GPS, E-compass and 3-axis accelerometer technologies to enable field surveyors to recognise their location quickly and collect accurate cadastral/geographical information.
MORE THAN TOUGH ENOUGH
MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified with 6 feet drop and a wide range of operating temperatures from -20°C to 50°C, able to operate without interruption under the toughest of conditions
- Explosive atmosphere ATEX certified (ATEX Zone 2/22)
- Android 4.1 Professional Operating System
- Optional 3.5G WWAN for data and voice communication
- Optional 1D / 2D Imager Barcode Reader and RFID
- 7‘‘ LumiBond™ Display with Getac QuadraClear™
- Sunlight Readable Technology and
- Glove-enabled Capacitive Touchscreen
- Withstands 6 Feet Drop and IP65 certified
- SIRFstarIVTM High Sensitivity GPS
|Physical||Dimension – 218x142x27mm / Weight – 800g|
|Storage / RAM||16GB / 1GB MDDR|
|Processor||OMAP 4430 Dual Core 1 GHz|