Looking for a rugged Android tablet for work? Look no further than the Gladius GT-500. Engineered by Arbor, the Gladius GT-500 spares no expense on quality components. Built-in features include an Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, GPS and Barometer. On-the-go employees will appreciate the Gladius GT-500 1.5m drop-resistant capabilities. This rugged Android tablet includes a built-in microphone, speaker, FM reader and a 3.5mm headphone/microphone jack.
Take crystal-clear 13 megapixel photos with the rear camera, and 2 megapixel photos with the front camera. The Gladius GT-500 also supports NFC for reading Near-Field Communication chips. 802.11n WiFi is supported. The GT-500-2D includes built-in support for 1D/2D barcode scanning with a dedicated scanning button on the side.
- Support Android 5.1
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 1.3GHz
- Multiple Connectivity including WLAN, WWAN, Bluetooth, NFC and 2G/3G/LTE
- WorldMode modem capability (Support FDD/TDD-LTE, WCDMA, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE)
- IP67 rated water and dust resistance
- Drop proof: Up to 1.5m
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, GPS & Barometer
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode reader
|Physical||Dimension – 85×165.8×23.1 / Weight – 385g|
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
5“ TFT LCD, 720×1280