The unique modular concept of the i.roc Ci70 -Ex Intrinsically Safe ATEX Zone 1 Gas & Dust approval, provides multiple configuration options with state of the art technology for virtually every application in hazardous environments. In addition to ecom‘s unparalleled worldwide service support, customers benefit from the global certifications of this superior product solution.
The i.roc Ci70 -Ex -Ex is the latest development in ecom‘s successful i.roc® product range and the first PDA to have been jointly developed in conjunction with Intermec. This makes it a great mobile computer – not least because of its many features that are unique to mobile computing in explosive environments. It also comes with the highest number of global approvals for use in such areas – from ATEX through IECEx to NEC – and it is also entirely compatible with all applications developed for the Intermec 70 series, which means that it can be incorporated into existing systems.
Mobile computers for use in explosive environments often constitute a compromise due to the fact that they cannot employ the latest technologies. But ecom and Intermec have combined their development competence to create an intrinsically-safe handheld computer solution that delivers state-of-the-art for use in explosive environments.
The i.roc Ci70 -Ex Ex‘s unique modular concept provides a whole range of functions, its USPs over other intrinsically mobile computers include:
- Complete wireless network connection – WWAN or WLAN and Bluetooth 2.1 for rapidly exchanging data even where reception conditions are differcult.
- Modern near and wide-area scanning technology – available in an intrinsicallysafe version for the first time.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) with a wide range of frequencies – LF, HF or UHF.
- As with all devices based on the 70-Series platform, the i.roc® Ci70 -Ex is fully compatible with all development tools and applications to be found in Intermec‘s development library.
- A large selection of peripherals and accessories make the i.roc® Ci70 –Ex a comprehensive solution.
|Physical||Dimension – 225x85x58mm / Weight – 900g|
|Operating System||Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3|
|Display||3.5 inches, VGA (640 x 480 pixels)|