The Intermec CN70x ATEX PDA Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computers are ideal for field-mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no compromise on ruggedness. Next-generation architecture, combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, delivers optimal worker productivity.
Today’s mobile worker is in a race against time and needs to get the job done right – right now. Spotty wireless coverage, weather extremes, damaged barcodes, dimly lit trucks, and heavy device wear and tear are the reality of their day.
The Intermec CN70x ATEX Zone 2/22 PDA meet these challenges head on with next generation features that save valuable seconds and deliver unparalleled reliability. Intermec‘s high performance imager provides optimal barcode scanning capabilities even in low light scanning environments and unmatched motion tolerance as well as laser aiming for the snappiest speeds. These features eliminate costly delays in scan intensive applications.
- Explosive atmosphere ATEX certified (ATEX Zone 2/22)
- Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional Operating System
- Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
- Advanced barcode imaging technology with motion tolerance for snappy scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
- Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
- Pre-Loaded with Intermec HTML5 Browser
|Physical||Dimension – 16.9×8.0x3.4cm / Weight – 450g|
|Memory / Processor||512MB / Texas Instruments 1GHz|
|Display||3.5 in Transmissive VGA 480 x 640 pixels|