The latest Nexcom nROK 3000 transportation computing solution Nexcom nROK 3000 fanless computer certified with EN50155 is specially designed for railway related applications. Based on Intel® Atom™ D525 processor, Nexcom nROK 3000 is designed with isolated DC input protection to ensure stable operation in harsh environments. Adopting lock concept, all connectors, such as M12 Ethernet connector on nROK 3000, are designed for anti-vibration.
Equipped with a SIM card holder, CFast socket and mini-PCIe socket for optional 3G wireless module, Nexcom nROK 3000 allows data to be transmitted over network and stored in a convenient SSD (Solid-State Drive) or CFast card for better vibration and shock protection. The EN50155-certified Nexcom nROK 3000 is a reliable solution for railway applications.
- Built-in Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz processor
- Fanless and rugged design
- Support ignition signal for delay-time control
- Easy maintenance
- Rich I/O interface with secure lock
- Removable 2.5″ SSD tray
- Isolation RS-232/ 422/ 485 and GPIO
- DC power input with isolated protection
- Compliant with IP65 design
- Certified by EN50155
|Physical||Dimension – 260x178x70mm|
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz|
|RAM||1GB DDR3 1333MHz SODIMM (up to 4GB)|