Nexcom nROK 500 fanless computer with EN50155 certified is specially designed for transportation computing solution especially in railway related applications. Based on Intel® Atom™ D525 processor, Nexcom nROK 500 is designed with isolated DC input protection to ensure stable operation in harsh environments.
Adopting lock concept, all connectors, for example M12 Ethernet connector, on nROK 500 are designed against vibration.
Equipped with a SIM card holder, CF socket and mini-PCIe socket for optional 3G wireless module, Nexcom nROK 500 allows data to be transmitted over network and stored in a convenient SSD (Solid-State Drive) or CF card for better vibration and shock protection. EN50155 certified nROK 500 is a reliable accredited solution for railway applications.
- Built-in Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz processor
- Fanless and rugged design
- 1 x M12 LAN port
- 1 x external CF socket and one external SIM card holder
- DC power input with 500V isolated protection
- Support ignition signal for delay-time control
- Support WoL & PXE function
- Certified by EN50155
|Physical||Dimension – 264x142x65.5mm|
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz|
|Memory||2GB DDR2 667MHz SODIMM|