The Panasonic FZ-B2 a powerful yet compact Android 4.4 (Kitkat) tablet with 83GHz 64-bit Intel Celeron N2930 processor, Intel HD Graphics chip with 2GB RAM and 32GB built in storage plus MicroSD card slot. The 7″ (800×1200 pixel) IPS LCD display is sunlight readable and a capacitive stylus pen is available. The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2 meets MIL-STD-810G, and is IP65 rated for total dust protection and protection from jets of water and is drop tested from a height of 180cm.
- 7″ WXGA (800×1200 pixels) IPS LCD sunlight viewable display with 5 finger capacitive multi-touchscreen
- 83GHz 64-bit Intel Celeron N2930 processor (1.83GHz) with burst and comes with 4 threads, 4 cores, 2MB cache.
- 313MHz base frequency Intel HD Graphics chip that can clock up to 854MHz with burst is found powering the tablet combining with 2GB of RAM.
- Supports microSD card and offers 32GB of inbuilt storage.
- Fanless design
- Running Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Rear facing 5MP camera and 2MP front-facing camera.
- Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Class 1, Wi-Fi 802.11-ac, Optional 4G – Gobi 5000 (supports 3G)
- 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x Port Replicator connector, MicroSD/SDXC Slot
- Configuration port for either 2D Barcode reader or LAN (RJ-45) port (Project based)
- Business Expansion Module for UHF RFID, Smartcard Reader (Project based)
- Weight 540 g, measuring 203mm x 18mm x 132mm
- Lithium Ion 3,320mAh battery (up to 8hrs operating time)
- Optional Hot Swap battery via business expansion module.
|Physical||Dimension – 7.98″x5.20″x0.71″ / Weight – 1.2lb|
|Display||7″ WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Processor||Intel Celeron N2930 Processor 1.83 GHz|