The RuggON VX-601 is built from the ground up for durability and reliability, with IP66 (IEC 60529), MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60721-3-5 Class 5M3 compliance. This impressive durability with the optional defroster function makes handling easier and more adaptable to work in challenging conditions. On demand, the screen is also operable with gloves.
The ultra-bright 1200 nits display dims automatically in low light to save power and avoid eyestrain. Even in direct sunlight, a special anti-reflection layer is available to help keep the screen readable.
Extensive I/O features and dedicated function buttons come together for field operations, which not only ensure an incomparable output, but also maximum efficiency. Waterproofed external connectors are available for the most challenging conditions.
- The high brightness display supports auto-dimming and defroster
- Extremely sturdy design to conquer tough task
- Health readiness via SAE J1939/ OBDII
- Rich I/O design for maximum utilization
- Wide power input to fulfill diversified applications
- Smart power management with ignition sense and backup battery
|Physical||Dimension – 325 x 262 x 67.3mm / Weight – 4.6kg|
|Display||12.1-inch XGA TFT LCD|
|Processor / RAM||Intel i5-6300U 2.4 GHz / 4GB DDR3|