The Trimble Ranger 3 computer is designed to withstand the elements and survive the stress of working outdoors. The Trimble Ranger 3 series is tested to rigorous military standards for temperature extremes, drops, vibration, humidity and altitude. The IP67 rating means the Trimble Ranger 3 handheld is completely sealed against blowing dust and it can survive immersion in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes. Trimble rugged computers have proven their reliability and lower Total Cost of Ownership over consumer-grade handhelds in the field with thousands of real world users.
Powerful integrated features
The Trimble Ranger 3 series has many built-in capabilities that make it easy to collect, save and transmit data in the field. The integrated GPS receiver, compass and accelerometer enable new possibilities for location-aware software to combine location, bearing and motion data. Then 5 megapixel autofocus camera uses the GPS data to capture geotagged images. The camera with flash is useful for inspection, maintenance and repair applications.
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Survive drop and vibration.
- Dust proof.
- Sealed up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes.
- Lightweight (2.3 lb including battery)
- 30-hour lithium-ion hot-swappable rechargeable battery
- Sunlight-viewable touchscreen display
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional operating system
- Standardized development platform
- Alphanumeric Keypad
- 58-key QWERTY alphanumeric keypad enables high production data entry
- 8+1 directional keypad
- Glove friendly button profile
|Physical||Dimension – 26.6×13.1×4.8cm / Weight – 1.04Kg|
Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
|Display||4.2 in (10.6 cm) landscape VGA, sunlight-readable TFT|