The Trimble Yuma 2 rugged tablet computer is designed for ease of use and high performance mobility features with everything users expect from a tablet computer along with the confidence that it will perform at optimum capability no matter where the workplace may be.
Outdoor Readable Display
The Trimble Yuma 2 features a new dual technology display created specifically for easy and outstanding sunlight readability. No matter how bright or direct the glare, the Trimble Yuma 2 provides a clear, easy-to-read workspace. The full-color, seven inch screen resides under a Gorilla Glass panel that is just as tough as the rest of the tablet.
Capacitive Touch Screen
With the multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, users can type with fingers, stylus or capacitive gloves and can control the size of the keyboard on the display for ease of use. Controlled zoom can optimize the user experience with maps and detailed information. The display can be used in landscape or portrait mode and is configurable to hold the orientation or to alter it in response to the accelerometer.
- Outdoor direct sunlight readable color display
- 7 inch multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional operating
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor
- 4 GB DDR3 DRAM
- GPS Receiver with 1-2 meter or 2-4 meter
- accuracy options
- 5 MP Camera with autofocus, geo-tagging
- and LED flash; captures photos and videos.
- Accelerometer for screen rotation and
- electronic compass
|Physical||Dimension – 246x160x40 mm / Weight – 1.2Kg|
|Display||7” 1024 x 600 hybrid reflective and transmissive|
|RAM / Storage||4 GB DDR3 DRAM / SATA SSD 64GB / 128GB|