Searching for an easy-to-use durable tablet with a great list of unique features for ultimate flexibility and free of charge software to ease the management and integration of the devices? It’s time to choose the high quality, rugged Unitech TB100. Tablets are increasingly being used in business environments, like instore retail and mobile POS to support employees in answering customer requests, presenting new products and services and keeping a clear inventory overview.
As a professional tablet user you need a tablet to be scratch and bump-resistant. During working hours accidents happen but buying tablets on a regular basis to replace the old ones doesn’t fit into any commercial business strategy. That’s why the Unitech TB100 is equipped with a 7” WXGA TFT LCD multitouch display of Gorilla® glass. This type of glass is not only offering excellent visibility inside as well as outside, it’s also a very durable which increases the product life time of the device. The combination of this unique glass with an anti-slipping rubber protection around the main body, an IP65 rating against moisture and dust and a 1.2m drop MIL standard, makes this tablet is THE solution for all your business demands. Don’t settle with a consumer grade tablet, choose a long term solution!
- First built-in 3,75G rugged tablet weighing less than 600 grams
- Android™ v3.2 operating system
- Gorilla® glass, 7” WXGA multi-touch TFT LCD display
- High capacity battery with 6 hours battery life
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth® 2.1 EDR, 3,75G (optional)
- Optional pocket size CCD scanner available
- Remote device management: 12Manage
- IP65 and 1.2m drop MIL standard
|Physical||Dimension – 136.6x218x21mm / Weight – 600g|
|Performance||Tegra™ 2 1.0 GHz Dual Core / Ram – DDR2 1GB|
|Display||7” WXGA 16:10 TFT LCD 1280 x 800|