Proven Rugged in The Real World
Inspired by over a decade of first-hand customer experience, the Xplore XC6 ATEX Tablet, (supersedes the former iX104C5) stands up to real world conditions such as 1.22m operating drops to concrete, heavy rains, blowing sand and dust, constant vibration, temperature extremes and more. Rugged design innovations in combination with independent MIL-STD testing plus ATEX Zone 2 certification instills confidence that the Xplore XC6 ATEX Tablet will protect critical data and deliver in the most challenging conditions.
The Xplore XC6 ATEX Tablet is powered by the 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processor, the Xplore XC6 ATEX Zone 2 Windows Tablet offers the most advanced performance platform in its class. With dual SSDs and up to 8GB of memory, the tablet can run dense, multi-functional field applications without slowing down. A userconfigurable RAID array boosts read/write times and allows for data redundancy. It regulates temperature with unique remote heat exchanger technology, while still maintaining a submersible IP-67 rating.
The Xplore XC6 ATEX Zone 2 Windows Tablet offers an optically engineered rugged sunlight-viewable display with highly flexible input options. The user interface features an innovative auto-switching digitizer supporting both glovetouch and active pen inputs. Enhanced multi-modal wireless communications like Wi-Fi (802.11 ac), Bluetooth, 4G LTE and optional sub-meter GPS lets users readily view critical information on-site and in real-time.
Total Control of Ownership
The Xplore XC6 incorporates advanced technologies from industry leaders and was designed to provide long, stable lifecycles. The tablets have a proven track record of high reliability with low failure rates. In addition, user-accessible bays allow for in-field upgrades and repairs, helping to deliver greater system uptime on the job and lower total cost of ownership.
- Industry’s Most Rugged Tablet PC
- Powerhouse Performance: 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Platform – Doubles performance compared to iX104 series
- Tool-Free Access to Battery, SSDs, SIM, Micro SD
- Direct Sunlight Readable Technology
- Industry’s Best SSD–Single or Dual with RAID Option
- Intrinsically Safe for Explosion-Prone Environments (ATEX Zone 2 certified Windows Tablet PC)
- Designed for In-Field Upgrades to Reduce TCO
- Cool Touch™ Thermal Management
- Full Microsoft® Windows® 7 Pro, Windows® 8.1 or Windows 10
- Comprehensive Communications Suite
|Physical||Dimension – 284.4×209.5×40.7mm / Weight – 2.4kg|
|Display||10.4” XGA (1024×768) rugged LED backlit|
|Processor / RAM||Intel® Core i5, 4300U 1.9GHz / 4GB DDR3|