Trimble Ranger 3
• Screen Size - 4.2" WVGA TFT
• Cpu - Texas Instruments AM3715
• OS - Windows Handheld 6.5 Pro
• IP Rating - IP67
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Trimble Ranger 3 computer is designed to withstand the elements and survive the stress of working outdoors. The Trimble Ranger 3 series is tested to rigorous military standards for temperature extremes, drops, vibration, humidity and altitude. The IP67 rating means the Trimble Ranger 3 handheld is completely sealed against blowing dust and it can survive immersion in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes. Trimble rugged computers have proven their reliability and lower Total Cost of Ownership over consumer-grade handhelds in the field with thousands of real world users.
Powerful integrated features
The Trimble Ranger 3 series has many built-in capabilities that make it easy to collect, save and transmit data in the field. The integrated GPS receiver, compass and accelerometer enable new possibilities for location-aware software to combine location, bearing and motion data. Then 5 megapixel autofocus camera uses the GPS data to capture geotagged images. The camera with flash is useful for inspection, maintenance and repair applications.
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Survive drop and vibration.
- Dust proof.
- Sealed up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes.
- Lightweight (2.3 lb including battery)
- 30-hour lithium-ion hot-swappable rechargeable battery
- Sunlight-viewable touchscreen display
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional operating system
- Standardized development platform
- Alphanumeric Keypad
- 58-key QWERTY alphanumeric keypad enables high production data entry
- 8 1 directional keypad
- Glove friendly button profile
|Physical||Dimension - 26.6x13.1x4.8cm / Weight - 1.04Kg|
Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
|Display||4.2 in (10.6 cm) landscape VGA, sunlight-readable TFT|