Zebra XPAD L10
• Screen Size - 10.1" 2K Resolution Display
• Cpu - Intel Pentium N4200 1.1 GHz
• OS - Windows 10 Pro
• IP Rating - IP65
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
While the Zebra XPAD L10 Rugged Hard Handle Tablet computer may be best recognized for its ergonomic hard handle, it is also known for its field-proven, industrial-grade durability – especially among those in field service and industrial sectors who spend their days walking and working.
Zebra has applied more than 20 years of rugged engineering expertise to perfect the balanced design – and improve the user handling – of this ergonomic rugged tablet form factor. We have also integrated the most advanced rugged computing technology available today to ensure the XPAD L10 exceeds your performance expectations for years to come.
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof rating
- MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops, as well as constant exposure to high humidity, vibration, extreme operating temperatures (-4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C), and more.
- Removable SSDs, TPM 2.0, Smart Card / CAC options, and an integrated fingerprint reader provide enterprise-grade security protection for your device and data. Kensington Lock protects against theft.
- Multiple I/O options allow for easy connection with critical business technologies, including HDMI-In and True Serial ports and standard USB 3.0, USB-C and RJ45 ports.
|Physical||Dimension - 280.8x255.9x22mm / Weight - 1.4kg|
|Display||10.1" 2K Resolution (1920x1200)|
|Memory||4GB to 16GB|