Zebra / Xplore XSLATE L10 Android
• Screen Size - 10.1" 2K Resolution Display
• Cpu - Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 2.2 GHz
• OS - Android 8.1 Oreo
• IP Rating - IP65
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Whether your business is public safety, utilities, or manufacturing, the XSLATE L10 Android rugged tablet computer will enable you to drive greater business efficiency among your mobile workforce, for a much longer period of time than competing mobile devices.
It is more important than ever to give workers the right mobility tools. They need a reliable way to capture, extract, and analyse data about your customers, assets, and new revenue-generating opportunities, especially when away from their desks, the XSLATE L10 is an ideal tool for data capture in the field.
- Each lightweight L10 features a magnesium framewith external rubber bumpers
- Optimized to maintain peak performance in hot / cold climates and wet / dry weather conditions across a wide range of geographies
- 6 ft (1.8 m) drop rating (from shoulder height, not hip height)
- Proven through extensive MIL-STD-810G and field testing to tolerate extreme temperatures (operating -4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C and storage: -22 F to 158 F / -30 C to 70 C), humidity, rain, snow, ice, vibrations, shocks and other harsh environmental elements
- IP65 dustproof and waterproof to protect against heavy rains, drops into puddles, and fine sand ingress; locking port covers provide additional protection
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection against screen damage
- Pending approval for C1D2 certification for safe use in Hazardous Locations
|Physical||Dimensions - 280.8 x 195.2 x 22mm / Weight - 1.2kg|
|Display||10.1" 2K Resolution (1920x1200)|
|Memory||4GB to 128GB|