Hazardous (ATEX) Locations
RUGGED MOBILE Systems offer a range of intrinsically safe ATEX Zone 0/20, ATEX Zone 1/21 and ATEX Zone 2/22 approved mobile computers for use in environments with potentially explosive atmospheres. All tough enough to endure tough environments with high brightness displays, drop resistance, ingress protection and broad operating temperatures.
We also offer an ATEX Zone 1/21 approved Bluetooth 1D or 2D Barcode and LF, HF or UHF RFID Reader (the Ident-Ex 01) that's compatible with all our ATEX approved devices.
Please contact us for more information and access to demonstration devices. We provide hardware suitable for the following activities that can involve hazardous/explosive environments:
- Oil & Gas industries - including fuel delivery and service provision around these industries
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing, packing and handling activities
- Cosmetics manufacturing, packing and handling activities
- Food & Beverage production, manufacturing, packing and handling activities
- Chemical production, manufacturing, packing and handling activities
- Emergency Services involved in hazardous atmospheres
A selection of devices approved for use in various Hazardous Locations are shown below: