Nexcom MVS 2623-C6SMK
• Dimensions - 260x198x50 mm
• Cpu - Intel Atom x7-E3950 (2GHz)
• OS - Windows 10/ Linux on request
• Memory - 2GB (upto 8GB)
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Necom MVS 2623-C6SMK 6-CH PoE In-vehicle mobile computer increases safety and security for bus passenger transportation with high video resolution and 2 removable extensive storage 2.5" HDD/SSD capacity. It connects up to 6 IP cameras + PoE function providing reliable and high quality video coverage around the bus.
The MVS 2623-C6SMK with its modular design, allows for flexible use with other kinds of expansion boards to extend different I/O functions for a range of applications.
The MVS 2623-C6SMK leverages wireless networks to simplify fleet management with capabilities such as remote, real-time video monitoring. This remote capability keeps transit fleets in service around the clock.
Vehicle data integration and diagnostics are also carried out via CAN Bus and OBDII. MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration is designed to operate in harsh environments. Optional internal back-up battery guards against any unexpected vehicle power failure or unstable vehicle power.
- Modular design for flexible I/O expansion
- WLAN, 3G/LTE via 3 mini-PCIe + 1 M.2 slots
- Up to five SIM cards + triple WWAN modules support
- 6 x GbE 802.3 af/at PoE, M12 ports
- Built-in u-blox NEO-M8N module, optional Dead Reckoning support
- Intel Atom® x7, 4c, 2.0GHz E3950
- Dual removable SATA 3.0 2.5" SSD/HDD
- iButton for driver ID identification
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional OBDII function (SAE J1939/J1708)
|Physical||Dimension - 260x196x79.6mm|
|Processor||Intel Atom x7-E3950 2.0GHz|
|RAM||2-channel 204-pin DDR3L SO-DMIM socket support 1600MHzup to 16GB, default 2GB industrial grade memory|