Nexcom VTC 6220-BK
• Weight - 1.7 Kg
• Cpu - Intel® Atom™ X7-E3950
• OS - Windows 10 or YOCTO
• Memory - 4GB (up to 8GB)
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Nexcom VTC 6220-BK Fanless In-Vehicle Computer
Featuring the next generation Intel Atom® x7-E3950 quad core processor, 1.6GHz, with powerful design for public transit or public works. It allows 3 x LAN support (2 x POE by request) suited for most devices, including wireless access points, as well as IP cameras. We also support dual externally accessible 2.5” SSD tray for high storage capacity. In the meantime, VGA/HDMI/(LVDS or ultraONE+, option) video output to provide customer with many options for output. On board CAN 2.0B and optional OBD interface (SAE J1939) are ideal for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management. An advanced GPS receiver supports GPS/Glonass/QZSS/Galileo/Beidou and optional dead reckoning module is also available.
The VTC 6220-BK can be supplied with optional backup battery to avoid power failure. By integrating the variety of I/O ports and 1 x M.2 & 3 x mini-PCIe sockets expansibility, the VTC 6220-BK provides flexibility to meet the demands from different telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management, dispatching system and video surveillance.
- Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor quad core 1.6GHz
- 3 x LAN support (2 x POE by request)
- Dual externally accessible 2.5” SSD tray
- Inside backup battery (option)
- VGA/ HDMI/ (ultraONE+ is supported to 10 meter or LVDS, by request)
- 4 x SIM card support (default type is 3 x external & 1 x internal)
- Built-in u-blox M8N GPS module, optional dead reckoning support
- Built-in CAN 2.0B optional SAE J1708/SAE J1939 module
- Dual Mic-in and Line-out for various application
- Certified by CE/FCC/E13 mark
|Physical||Dimension - 259x196x50mm / Weight - 1.7 kg|
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ X7-E3950|
|RAM||4GB DDR3L SO-DIMM to 8GB|