Pepperl+Fuchs / Ecom TAB-EX 02 DZ1 (ATEX Zone 1/21)
• Screen Size - 8" TFT
• CPU - Exynos 7 Octa, 1.6GHz Octa-Core
• OS - Android™ 9
• IP Rating - IP68
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Pepperl+Fuchs brand ecom launches its latest series of tablets for industrial applications
An unrivalled portfolio of high-performance devices for every requirement, industry, and environment is now available—up to Zone 1/21 / Division 1, and with all common international certifications.
More Flexible Than Ever: The Right Tablet for Every Requirement
With the DZ1 version of the Tab-Ex® 02 series, the Pepperl+Fuchs brand ecom introduces a range of applications that is unique on the market. The Samsung-based devices are available in different versions: a rugged industrial model for non-hazardous areas, a Zone 2/22 / Division 2 model, and now a Zone 1/21 / Division 1 model for hazardous areas. No matter where you work, Tab-Ex® has you covered.
Tab-Ex® 02 Provides Mobility for Industry 4.0 Challenges
Mobilizing digital applications — this is what the "Exploring Mobility" credo of the Pepperl+Fuchs brand ecom is all about. Building on the foundation of the world’s first series of tablets for hazardous areas, the second-generation Tab-Ex® 02 offers innovative features that make Industry 4.0 / IIoT applications easy to implement.
- Global certifications - one common platform
- Rugged design (IP 68 and MIL standard)
- LTE Cat.6 (300Mbps) – in LTE model
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz+5GHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- High-quality 8 MP/5 MP camera with autofocus function
- KNOX 2.8, Facial Recognition
- 3GB RAM, Memory: 16 GB, with external MicroSD (Up to 256 GB)
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Powerful battery: 4,450 mAh
|Operating System||Android™ 9|
|Screen||8” TFT display with 1280 x 800 pixels|
|Physical||162.1 x 256 x 33.3 mm / Weight: 1250 g|