Positioning-centric information is changing the way people, businesses and governments work throughout the world. By applying Trimble’s advanced positioning solutions, productivity increases and safety improvements are being realized.
Though best known for GPS technology, Trimble integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services to provide complete commercial solutions. Its integrated solutions allow customers to collect, manage and analyze complex information faster and easier, making them more productive, efficient and profitable.
Trimble products are used in over 141 countries around the world. Employees in more than 30 countries, coupled with a highly capable network of dealers and distribution partners serve and support our customers.
For over 34 years, Trimble has created unique positioning products that help customers grow their business. Our portfolio includes over 1,800 patents and serves as the basis for the broadest positioning offerings in the industry. Trimble augments its organic product development with strategic acquisitions to bring the latest positioning technologies to a wider market.
- High-Accuracy GNSS Receiver Trimble TDC150 Handheld GNSSGNSS Accuracy - 1-100 cm Screen Size - 5.3" Capacitive Multi Touch OS - Android 6.0 IP Rating - IP67
- Sub-Metre GNSS Module Trimble EMPOWER EM100 GNSS ModuleSBAS - WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SBAS ranging Sub-Metre Accuracy - SBAS 1m; VRS (Now) H-Star: 75cm; VRS/DGNSS: 75cm; RTX ViewPoint :50cm Compatible OS - Windows 10 Pro or Android IP Rating - IP65/ IP67
- Rugged Windows Tablet Trimble Yuma 7Screen Size - 7" Capacitive HD Cpu - Intel Pentium N4200 OS - Windows 10 Pro IP Rating - IP68
- Android Smartphone Trimble Nomad 5Display: 5-inch high brightness capacitive multitouch CPU: Kyro CPU, quad core, 64-bit ARM V8, 2.2GHz OS: Android™ 8.1 IP Rating: IP68
- Rugged Windows Tablet Trimble Ranger 7Screen Size - 7" Capacitive Display Cpu - Intel Pentium N4200 2.5GHz OS - Windows 10 Pro IP Rating - IP68
- Rugged Windows Tablet Trimble T10Screen Size - 10.1in Capacitive Display Cpu - i7 Processor OS - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise IP Rating - IP65
- High Accuracy GPS Module Trimble PG200Receiver Type - GNSS frequency
Antenna - Internal multi-GNSS
OS - Windows Handheld 6.5
IP Rating - N/A
- Rugged Windows PDA Trimble Ranger 3Screen Size - 4.2" WVGA TFT
Cpu - Texas Instruments AM3715
OS - Windows Handheld 6.5 Pro
IP Rating - IP67
- Rugged Windows PDA Trimble Nomad 1050 (End of Life) - See Handheld Nautiz X8Screen Size - 3.5” VGA 16 Bit Colour Cpu - Texas AM3730 1 GHz OS - Windows Embedded 6.5 Pro IP Rating - IP68
- Windows & Android Smartphone Trimble Juno T41Screen Size - 4.3” WVGA Gorilla TFT Cpu - DM3730 800MHz OS - WEH 6.5 or Android 4.1 IP Rating - IP65 or IP68