Pepperl+Fuchs Tab-Ex Pro
• ATEX Zone 2 Certified, 10.1" Android Tablet
• CPU - Octa-Core 2.0GHz
• OS - Android™ 9.0
• IP Rating - IP64
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Introducing the new Pepperl+Fuchs Tab-Ex® Pro, the world's first 10" Android tablet for ATEX Zone 2 hazardous areas!
After having brought you the Worlds first Zone 1 tablet, Pepperl+Fuchs have continued to innovate and extend their product range for the mobile worker.
Developed to keep up with Industry 4.0 and the associated demands on mobile devices it is perfectly suited for displaying and interacting with web-based, and augmented reality content and apps.
With ARCore, the Tab-Ex® Pro is designed for augmented reality applications and other Industry 4.0 tasks.
It also supports the lone worker concept, which means it can protect employees distributed across a wide geographical area.
Features of the Tab-Ex Pro:
- Comprehensive security thanks to Samsung KNOX
- 10.1" 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) Display with 550NIT brightness. Suitable for use with gloves
- Octa-Core, 2x 2 GHz + 6x 1,7 GHz Qualcom SDM670
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Data Memory - expansion up to 512 GB possible
- Optional 4G LTE
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- 13 MP rear camera + 8 MP front camera - Non-Camera version possible
- Android™ 9.0 Operating System
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G + 5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0 (LE)
- Removable 7,400mAh Battery
- High-quality 13 MP rear /8 MP front camera with autofocus function & UHD 4K video recording resolution
- Reinforced security with Samsung KNOX Platform
- Fingerprint scanner
- Rugged design with protection class IP64
- USB 3.1 - Gen 1
- Dimensions: 170.2 x 243.5 x 9.9mm, 850g
- Accessories and peripheral devices allow a wider range of applications
|ATEX Certification||ATEX Zone 2, Group IIC T5|
|Screen||10.1” TFT display with 1920x1200 pixels|
|OS & Processor||Android™ Pie 9.0, Octa-core 2.0GHz processor|