• Screen Size - 12.5" TFT FHD
• Cpu - Intel® Core i5 or i7
• OS - Windows 10 Pro
• IP Rating - IP65
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
Certified for hazardous locations, the K120-Ex fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certifications for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
By utilizing the revolutionary LumiBond®2.0 technology housed in a 12.5” FHD radiant display, the K120 delivers 1200 nits of brightness for improved sunlight readability. The perfectly sized display also provides generous screen real estate and can be navigated with Multiple Touch Modes ranging from Regular Touch, Glove and Pen modes, and an optional Digitizer mode, allowing you to access more information with ease.
Keep your data safe with multi-level hardware security options, including a RFID reader, smart card reader, fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 artifact storage and Windows Hello facial recognition. The tablet is also fitted with a user-replaceable SSD for portable and flexible data management.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 vPro™ Processors
- 12.5'' LumiBond™ Display with Getac QuadraClear® Sunlight Readable Technology (1200 nits) Capacitive Touchscreen - with option for digitiser display
- 5 Customizable Configurations to Fit Your Need (1D/2D imager barcode reader/Serial port/ 2nd USB 2.0 port)
- 8MP Rear AF Camera
|Physical||Dimension - 329.5 x 238 x 24 mm / Weight - 1.86 Kg|
|Operating Syatem||Windows® 10 Professional|
|Display||12.5" TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080) 1200 nits LumiBond|