Trimble Ranger 7
• Screen Size - 7" Capacitive Display
• Cpu - Intel Pentium N4200 2.5GHz
• OS - Windows 10 Pro
• IP Rating - IP68
Get in Touch
Our highly experienced and friendly staff are here to answer your question and to assist you in selecting the right mobile system for your requirements.
The Trimble® Ranger™ 7 is an 7-inch, fully-rugged field handheld computer for professional organizations that know they can’t afford to take shortcuts. The Ranger 7 combines the scalable flexibility of optional Trimble EMPOWER modules (for Barcode, RFID & sub metre GNSS) with a bold 7-inch handheld computer form factor and the industry-leading Windows 10 Pro OS, delivering a perfect combination of strength, smarts, and flexibility. This handheld is ideal for large scale field data capture in nearly any industry and application.
- Physical Keyboard: Alphanumeric QWERTY keyboard, including 12 application programmable buttons to improve efficiency in your daily tasks.
- Designed for Big Jobs: 68-button keyboard for high fidelity data input along with a seven inch outdoor-readable touchscreen and side by side application display.
- Scale up with Trimble® EMPOWER: Ranger 7 rugged handheld offers optional modules (Barcode, RFID and GNSS) PLUS a Developer program to enable quick prototyping of your own custom modules.
- Powerful Connectivity: 4G LTE mobile data, 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4. Reliable high-speed wireless connectivity on the o, when and where you need it.
- Windows 10 Pro: Compatibility with your existing workflows and IT infrastructure, and enterprise level security capabilities you can trust.
|Display||- 7" (16:10 aspect ratio)
|CPU||- 2.5GHz Intel Pentium N4200 (Quad Core)|
|Memory & Storage||- 8GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC
|OS||- Windows 10|
|Camera||- Rear: 8.0 MP with AF; Front: 2.0 MP|
|Comms||- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Optional 4G LTE Mobile Data
- Bluetooth® v4.2 (BTLE)
|GNSS||- Chipset: Ublox NEO-M8T • Horizontal accuracy1 : 2-4 m (RMS) • Constellations: L1 GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, SBAS • Supports raw-data output (post-processing) and RTCM 2.3|
- Keypad: 68-key alpha-numeric keypad with 4-way directional pad, Enter, F1/F2/F3/ F4/F5/F6, and Windows function key.
- Replaceable I/O Boot with: – Standard Serial I/O Boot: DC power input (12V @ 3A), 1x USB 3.0 host (type A), 1x RS232 (DB9), 3.5 mm Audio/headset jack. Optional USB Boot.
- Dual, Li-Ion hot-swappable field replaceable battery packs. - Capacity: 7.2 V. (21 Wh) each.
- Charging time: <4.5 hours (typical) - Standby time: Up to 12 hours
- Continuous offline operation: Up to 10 hours
- Continuous WLAN operation: Up to 8 hours
- Continuous LTE data operation: Up to 6 hours
|Rugged Features||- IP 68
- Operating temp. -30 to 60 °C
|Dimensions||- 300 mm x 205 mm x 47 mm
- 1,05 Kg