The Intermec CN50 is the only 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and lightweight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker. With the class leading capabilities of the Intermec CN50 in their mobile workers’ hands, enterprises can improve their business processes, expand their service offerings and reduce the cost and complexity of a field mobility solution.
As the first device in the industry to offer a 3.75G wireless WAN Flexible Network™ Radio, the CN50 allows enterprises to finally standardize on a single hardware platform that can be configured for either CDMA or UMTS wireless networks. This gives enterprises the flexibility to choose the network that provides the best geographic coverage and the lowest cost.
With a single hardware solution to deploy, enterprises can simplify application development, lessen verification complexity, reduce deployment costs, and dramatically lower overall cost-of-ownership. As your business needs change or coverage options evolve, the Flexible Network Radio can be re-provisioned to a different carrier network.
The CN50 has the latest 3.75G wireless WAN radio to deliver the fastest data and voice communications available on both CDMA and UMTS wireless networks. With high speed uplink packet access (HSUPA) technology, the Intermec CN50 provides fast and reliable data connectivity for uploading large documents, real-time images or synchronization with your enterprise data base. Compared with previous 2.5G radio technology, the Intermec CN50 provides improved productivity today, and allows enterprises to realize future benefits as the network capabilities continue to improve.
- The industry’s most advanced rugged mobile computer
- High performance communication and computing in a small and lightweight ruggedized design that is optimized for highly mobile field workers
- 3.75G wireless WAN technology supports both voice and high-speed uplink and downlink data exchange to help improve worker productivity
- Flexible Network™ radio lets you deploy a single hardware solution on the wireless network that offers the best geographic coverage and lowest cost
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI) option enables users to capture high quality document images while on their route to help streamline back office operations and improve cash flow
|Physical||Dimension – 15.4×7.4×2.8cm / Weight – 340g|
|Operating System||Windows Mobile 6.1, and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5|
|Display||3.5”, 240 x 320 pixel (QVGA) trans-reflective TFT-LCD|